cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow : Travel request attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a question regarding workflow. When a traveler fills a travel request using TRIP and saves it, workflow starts. The request goes to manager for approval. The problem is that when the manager clicks the attachment, it opens with PR05 not with TRIP.

Any solution please ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zahid,

Did you solve this??I'm facing similar kind of situation, can you please help me out??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we may display all information which we need. I was just wondering if there is a way to attach the travel request (trip)while processing Request approval and later attach expense statement(pr05) when the expenses are entered. Just want to make sure if that is possible or not.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from the attachment, you have a lot of information in the approval screen itself.

Here you can add any other info that you are capturing in the Trvael Request screen, so that one does not have to go to the attachment section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we may display all information which we need. I was just wondering if there is a way to attach the travel request (trip)while processing Request approval and later attach expense statement(pr05) when the expenses are entered. Just want to make sure if that is possible or not.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Regards!