cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone give me any suggestion for setting this kind of condition type.

i want value of condition type is fix. the condition type apply in header, it's manually. from this condition type, i want capture the fuel price agreement ($).

i create Contract (qty 10) with condition type FUEL. the value is $100

the i create sales order that partially reference to contract (qty = 5), and condition type FUEL in sales order changes to $50. i want condition type FUEL is fixed (not change) = $100.

please kindly give detail configuration for this condition type.

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at note 485740 because a Fixed amount doesn' t mean that it doesn't change. It will change based on quantity.

In Routine RV61AFZA, set KONV-KRECH = 'T' when the KONV-KRECH = 'B' (Fixed amount).

This problem was expected by our system and resolved with the above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei anabela,

"Please look at note 485740 because a Fixed amount doesn' t mean that it doesn't change. It will change based on quantity."

i have read note 485740. yup, the system propose condition type value based on quantity, but i dont want it, i want cond type value is not determined based on qty. do you know the solution?

can you elaborate ur advice by changing routine RV61AFZA?

Best Regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reach out to your ABAP programmer for assistance.

Routine RV61AFZA needs to be modified and incorporate an if statement.

Make programming reqirements as per your company's standards. The following is a basic idea.

IF KONV-KRECH = 'B'. "KRECH =Calculation type; B=Fixed amount

KONV-KRECH = 'T'. "Set to 'T' for LV61AA43

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you please confirm

1. In pricing procedure what you have maintained for this condition type in FROM and TO field?

2. Have you assgined any BasType to this condition?

3. Any calculation type is assgined?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry

In the copy control, try setting the pricing type to "C" - Copy manual elements and re-determine the others.

This should work because header conditions are, by definition, manually entered.

HTH.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei wish,

1. i dont maintain FROM n TO field

2;3 no calculation type n baseType maintained in Pricing procedure..

do you get my problem?

i found the same problem in Sapnote 485740, but i haven't found the solution

Please Help

best Regard,

HEndry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei james,

yes the condition type will be copied, but the value will not be the same. the value will be proportional between reference document (contract) and initial doc (sales order). i want the value ($) in sales order will be the same like in contract, even sales order partially reference to contract

best regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this: Define the condition type FUEL with key table combination Sales Org / Doc type. Maintain the condition records with the same combination with value $100. If you want to, you can also include material type in the key combination. Assign the same material type in material master & condition records.

This means irrespective of the quantity of the material in the sales order, $100 will apply in the sales order for that material type.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to change routine in copy control at header level from contract to sales order(s.document to s.document).

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

what routine number we have to change?

is ABAP needed for this req?

Best Regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make your Condition Type Calculation Type as B - Fixed Amount.

In Transaction V/06

Regards

Vishal