Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Transactions Uploading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am facing a common problem and expecting the standard solution for:

While uploading Credit Card Transaction thru program RPRCCC00, transaction with forign currency is not updated to document buffer.

while, updating expenses, employee is able to enter any currency exisiting in TCURR table. I believe even Credit Card Clearing program should not restric records,as file and table both contains fields for Transaction Currency and Exchange rates

Atleast, transaction though in foreign currency, converted to local currency, this record should display. But even this is not appeared.

Please let me know if any config is missing.

...Sadhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thread closed. Issue was because of a User Exit maintained and we were unaware of this.

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

The header in the ccd file which is going to uplad using the programme RPRCCC00 should have the currency code of accounting currency. Example if buffer need to be uploaded for US employee than in the header in the position 42 to 45 the accounting currency should be maintained as USD.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chiru,

I agree and i guess the maintanance of accounting currency is mandatory too...

but the transactions which are not in the accounting currency, are not gettting uploaded.

Say, employee travelled to UK and made transactions in GBP where as his accounting currency is INR.

These recrods are not getting uplaoded to buffer.

Hope this is clear ! Awaiting for a solution.

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl send me the ccd file will check the file from our end.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

done, mail sent... have a look

Regards

...Sadhu