cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is happening on this forum,sdn.sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why some of my questions are removed by stupid Rob Burbank.

the only one who removes questions is stupid rob, i think.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why some of my questions are removed by stupid Rob Burbank.

Rob is a nice guy, shame on you. Give Rob the guest-o-blaster to finish him! Otto

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After asking 581 question you still have 339 unresolved. As per the Rules of Engagement your duty as a user of this forum is to review your open threads, close the ones resolved, provided feedback for the ones you resolved yourself and keep the information flowing... The rules also state that the maximun number of open threads per user at any time is 10... meaning that your question were there prior the change of rules done more than 2 years ago (as far as I remember)...

This only means that you are not here to contribute but to leech on other peoples kindness disregarding the rules of the community.... I wonder how someone that depend so highly on peoples answers can be at the same time so arrogant.

I agree with the rest and think an apology is in order.

Regards

Juan

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deniz, out of curiosity I have briefly reviewed your recent questions on SDN.

Sorry to say, but I find them rather unprofessional. Apart from obvious unresolved anger issues (e.g. you post a question at 3:24 AM and at 3:56 AM you are already upset that no one has replied - wow! by the way, it wasn't even an ABAP question, what did you expect in ABAP forum?), they suggest that even the basic intelligence skills have not been applied before posting a question on SDN. So you, sir, have some balls calling Rob "stupid".

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Deniz, out of curiosity I have briefly reviewed your recent questions on SDN.

>

> Sorry to say, but I find them rather unprofessional.

>

And that is only those visible ones which have not been rejected...

After washing the dishes in the ABAP forums, I normally look for recent posts by very-non-stupid people to learn something from it. Rob is one of them for sure.

Deniz isn't...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen and rejected several of your posts before, and there are a collection of them in the abuse reports system since 2008.

Subject titles like "Function" and "IDoc related" without doing any search on your own, so forum members have complained many times but you seem to take no notice of it.

People have used the term "repeat offender" to describe you. Your choice of wording here in this thread is nothing new either.

So, it would appear that you are up against a whole angry mob and not just a few moderators....

Cheers,

Julius

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deniz. Your choice of language is defamatory. Which means damaging and untrue. [http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/defamatory|http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/defamatory]

Others here have patiently explained what other courses of action you have here rather than resorting to such language usage which, incidentally is against our code of conduct.

If you would like to express yourself publicly or privately, I make myself available.

My details are in a link to my business card.

Otherwise, I would say an apology is due and we can move on to addressing your complaints from there.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
only one who removes questions is stupid rob

In each and every forum, as a Moderator, if we come across a question which is posted in multiple forums, we normally delete the duplicate threads in order to maintain the continuity of suggestions being given by the members in forum. This could be the main reason for deleting.

Nevertheless, please learn how to write in a public forum which is being accessed globally. The way you expressed your concern is totally unethical !!!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deniz - I have a pretty thick skin by now, but you should probably bear in mind the comments of the others.

If you have questions, comments or criticisms about moderation, a better place to post would be in . And it really doesn't help to simply complain about a person. Point out what threads were locked, why you think they shouldn't have been and we'll take a look at it.

Rob

PS - stupid huh:

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jun 14, 2010 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> PS - stupid huh:

Just a little tweak here to share a tip with the gurus: The authorization checks for dataset operations are not voluntary. They are performed (again) by the kernel when the ABAP statements are used and you cannot "workaround" them nor debug them either.

So... before the OPEN DATASET, you should call FM AUTHORITY_CHECK_DATASET to verify that the user's program context and the path hook is authorized for the action, and then either react to it or continue if okay Otherwise it short dumps anyway.

There is a little gem in there to make your life easier as well, but we don't want to bore Dilek with such skills of the craft now do we...

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Derogatory language.

- Repeat offender for years.

- Utter disregard for the rules.

- No Apologies for "stupidity".

Hmm. Rubbing my hands with glee. I can hear a faint humming sound of a motor springing to life.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

At this point, it may be what s/he is hoping for, I see no reason to grant it.

Rob

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just like with referees, It is not mandatory to agree with moderator decisions, but the decisions are based on the circumstances and are final.

The right way to express concerns would be:

- email Rob directly, or

- email SCN support, or

- post in "suggestions & comments" (thread moved there now).

Whatever you do, do it politely and professional. I think it's time to apologize.

Thomas

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz,

Dont abuse anybody here, they are doing their right job.

If anything goes against the forum rules, then your thread gets locked.

Try to be a professional here .....

Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav.T,

i know how to be here and anywehere, but i got angry when i did not see even an explanation after deleting my post,

it just writes removed by rob....

And this happened maybe 3 or more times.

hence i got angry, not abusing anyone.

deniz.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be your questions or any comments in your thread did not satisfy the forum rules.

Keshav.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Keshav.T,

>

> i know how to be here and anywehere, but i got angry when i did not see even an explanation after deleting my post,

> it just writes removed by rob....

>

> And this happened maybe 3 or more times.

>

> hence i got angry, not abusing anyone.

>

> deniz.

The use of "stupid" in the phrases "stupid Rob Burbank" and "stupid rob" is abusive.

"stupid" matt.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the forum rules of engagement before posting.

Don't use such kind of language.