cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender agreement not getting populated in Seeburger workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to configure a SAP Inbound scenario wherein I will pick up file in ANSI X12 format. I did all the configuration as mentioned in the blog

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/08/05/wanna-implement-seeburger-for-edi-find-the-booster

including sender agreements (one with 997 CC and other with File CC). But when I tried to configure Splitter in Seeburger workbench using Sender Party and communicaiton component nothing gets populated in the Search Agreements. Three drop-down menus Sender Party, Sender Service and Channel gets populated correctly. But when i click Seach Agreements nothings gets selected. Also i couldn't key-in the text in the same.

When tried to submit without that, it gives error "javax.servlet.ServletException: No valid binding/agreement set in request! Please perform correct lookup and select an existing and correct one! "

I am using Seeburger with PI 7.1. Is there anything missing?

Thanks in advance.

regards

rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I re-imported the meta-data of Split997 adapter after which it started working. Anyways thanks all for your replies.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do you think we will face similar issue if the Split997 channel is in "Inactive" state?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have just 997 messages or 885 messages also?

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the problem is surely with the Configuraion at Integration directory.

Please check at the Sender Aggreement you have created at ID , it must have defined

1) Communication Party

2) communication Component

3) Outbound message interface of related ANSI X12 message

4) Sender Communication Channel with Split 997 Adpater (related to the message interface at point 3)

if these 4 points are correct , then it will automatically pick the Sender Aggreement at Seeburger Workbench , once you fill in the proper information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did all the below configuration. I also tried configuring 997 outbound interface with built-in Functional message type of Seeburger. but it is not populating the Sender agreement.

regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did all the below configuration. I also tried configuring 997 outbound interface with built-in Functional message type of Seeburger. but it is not populating the Sender agreement.

regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

please tell me your input file ( of ANSI X12 format) which message type it is containing .. i.e what is the value of first element of segment ST*

As per my understanding In outbound Message interface you must use the message type from ANSI file not the standard Functional Ack of Seeburger should be used.

e.g if your ANSI file conatains message type 850 (ST850) , then you should have -

1) Sender File CC with Msg Interface of standard Functional Ack of Seeburger (for picking up the file)

2) Sender Splitt997 CC with Msg Interface of outbound message inetrface of type 850 (to be recongnized st Seerburger Splitter)

its a bit different approach for EDI messages please read the blog its mentioned ove there Here goes the tricky during handling of edi messages ...............

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for your reply. The value in ST element is 850.

Yes i had similar configuration as described in the blog (inclduing the tricky thing ). Infact I tried configuring both ANSI X12 and Seeburger Standard ack msg into outbound message interface but the result is same.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Seeburger Message Spliiter does the lookup in PI Intergartion Directory for Sender Aggreement on basis of three value Sender Party, Sender Service & corresponding Splitter Channel. I hope there is some minor thing that is missing or wrong.

Please recheck your configuration. also recheck if u are using the PI7.1 Seeeburger workbench.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sure you would have done configuration correctly however just to be on the safe side do a dummy case. You only need a couple of objects to ensure if it is okay or not;

1) Create a Party - Dummy

2) Create a BizComponent - tied to the same party - Dummy | BS

3) Then Create a 997 channel -

4) Then create a sender agreement tied to the above - Dummy | BS AND assign the channel 997 (step 3) to this agreement

This is all you need in ID.

Go to Seeburger Workbench:

Click splitter configuration (Also make sure you maximize the browser window for full vision)

1) Give Sender ID

2) Select your mapping name (e.g. Ansi X12 850 or whatever)

3) name the message type

4) Choose your party for drop down then click 'search' - Dummy

5) should show your 'bs' select that - BS

6) click search again will show you, your 997 channel click search again

7) And down the bottom you should the agreement 'click save'

I am more than positive you follow above step by step and it should work.

regards,