cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linking archived documents after SAP Invoice got posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario in which the Invoice documents get scanned on a third party tool called filenet.From there the data flows into the user's SAP inbox.

The receipient uses SO01 to open the SAP inbox & then double clicks on the invoice document.It then takes it to MRHR screen.After that when the invoice is posted the archivelink document gets created.

In some cases when the concerned user is on leave,some one else posts the invoice directly using MRHR.In such cases the invoice does not get linked.

Is there a way to link the invoices now after the document has been posted using MRHR outside the SAP inbox?

Please help.

Thanks

Kaveri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

Either you can maintain this in workflow and the user will get a link in his inbox outside sap. But when he will click on the link ,he needs to enter userid and password and then enter into sap screen and link the document. This is one method easy.

Now in your case it seems that the workflow is maintained user based. Then solution is , make a small mentainance in workflow and maintain the users in such a way that if somebody is on leave then this document or report sholud flow to some other optional person who can perform the document activity.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

I am new to filenet configuration in SAP. I am having similar requirement for my project.

Please share me the information on how to configure the filenet with SAP system.

I would highly appreceate your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaveri,

Maintain the users in workflow. If someone is on leave and next responsible person is available. Maintain all the user in workflow then they will be able to link the documents and if someone is on leave ,ser the time to assign the invoice to next person.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra