cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to upload the Articles on SAP ABAP, and other Articles on SDN

former_member401443
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me where to upload the articles that I've created on ABAP and other articles on SDN.

I'm not able to find out the link for it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mukesh,

I will try to help here, I'm still learning so please be patient

One way is to use the search function, have you tried searching for keywords that you know are in your article? You use the search bar at the top right of SCN and then can filter by Articles. I just did a test and it's pretty good search. That is if you can find your articles with a keyword.

Another option is to go to your business card ("My Profile" in the top menu, then Business Card, My Community Tab. There, there's a field called "My contributions" that shows how many points you have. If you click on this link you can view your annual and lifetime points, and below there is a table showing your past contributions. There you can search by contribution (article, forum, wiki etc) and you can also specify the timeframe.

Does this help?

Also, please note that this field right now is hidden in your business card, so I cannot see any of your past contributions. You may want to make this field visible if you wish to make this information visible to other members of SCN. Go to edit mode for that.

Regards,

Laure

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

I was totally off the point here Thank you Otto and David for chiming in so quickly. I was writing my message when you replied.

Laure

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member401443
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Otto

This link is to the Weblog.. I wanted to know is how to upload articles in PDF or Doc format That is under the Articles tab in SDN.

David
Advisor
Advisor