cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM - Restrict access to other documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When Change manager approves the CR & assign the developer, mail will trigger to developer & he will starts development, thats ok. If the ticket is not assigned to me and if i tried to open the UC, system should not allow me to open that ticket itself. How can we do this ? If my BP number is not assigned in that ticket, system should not allow me to open the ticket, is this possible ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kallumama

you have two different options to achieve this:

- first one is playing in CRMBS02 with the authorization codes. As a result, people will have access to tickets according to user status of ticket and not according to who the ticket is assigned to

- second one (and maybe better for you) is BAdI crm_order_auth_check. Thanks to MF 'CRM_ORDER_READ' you retrieve who is assigned to your ticket, then thank to a specific MF or to a Z evaluation path you ll have to get the BP assigned to SAP User who is trying to access to ticket; after comparaison if first is different from second then write an error message. That will not authorize User access in change mode to ticket !

Regards,

Khalil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello CB,

can you let us know if your question is answered... or if someone can help ?

Regards

Khalil