cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Outbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing IDoc to File scenario. I have my IDocs in AXI system and XI in ZXI system.I want to send idocs from AXI to ZXI. I have configured the following in AXI :

RFC dest to ZXI (Dest4ZXI)

Transaction Port to ZXI having RFC dest as Dest4ZXI

Logical system for receiver file system

Partner profile for receiver file system with outbound parameter

and the following configuration in ZXI:

RFC dest to AXI (AXICLNT100)

Port to get IDoc's metadata from AXI (SAPAXI) having RFC dest as AXICLNT100

In SLD, i created a tech sys and business sys for sender system AXI and then i created a scenario in ZXI for IDoc to File. In IR, imported the idoc and created all other objects till interface mapping. In ID, assigned the business system, created a service for file receiver and created rec det,int det and rec agreement.

Using Idoc test tool i started the outbound processing after giving the data and control record and got the IDoc sent successfully message.

Control record values:

Receiver: port = (port created in AXI), partner no = (LS File receiver sys created in AXI)

sender : port = (SAPAXI - port creted in zXI), partner no = (AXICLNT100 - LS created in sld - which is same name as RFC detination created in ZXI)

If i check in we05, its green flag. But in sm58, error status message for the idoc is showing as "No service for the system SAPAXI for client 100 in Integration Directory.

Note: I am using a custom IDoc with 8 fields.

Kindly reply if my descriptions are not clear!

Appreciating all help.

Thanks in advance,

Uma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

do to the business system in

your directory and check if you have

the system's name (logical) in

adapter specific identifies

(menu for the business system)

more:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards,

michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sridar.

AS i said earlier, i have assigned the business system for the sender.

Any other points?

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uma,

Check your XI Cache in SXI_Cache trnx code.

Regards

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

<b>Have u imported the Business System as Service or not?create u r cc in the service for that bs only</b>

If not just try with it..

If the sender system is maintained as the business service then we have to edit adapter specific identifiers and give the appropriate logical system name in the integration directory...

In ID goto Service Adapter-Specific Identifiers and mention the Logicalsystem and Client and ID...

Check this blog

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

and also

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

for refernece...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for a very quick reply Michal.

I have already checked that... the logical system name is correct.

Any others points to check?

Regards,

Uma