Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard for monitoring XI messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Requirement:-

Required a dashboard application to be developed where user

1.End-to-End monitoring features, this includes the message processing and its status in the R/3 system also.

2.Payload based search: Only certain fields can be included for the payload search and this fields need to be maintained in a custom table along with the interface name.

3.Payload editing: This is similar to the above point i.e. the fields to included for editing has to be maintained in a custom table along with the interface name.

4.Searching messages similar to RWB i.e. based on date, interface, Message ID, etc.

5. Other operations that can be done to the message processed in XI are deleting, canceling, reprocessing etc.

I have gone through the documents on SDN where webdynpro can be used for such display.

I didnt got much idea on how to do integration of PI 7.1 with webdynpor application.

Can anybody suggest any other solutions or links for integration or provide suggestion on how to integrate webdynpro with XI.

Any idea

Chirag.

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jun 14, 2010 5:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the features are suppored in 7.1 EHP1 version.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

EP - XI integration:

One can also develop java application on Netweaver application server which can communicate with XI via SOAP messages.

Divyesh