Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic message processor determination when support message is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Plz help me with this question.

My requirement is that as soon as Support message is created when msg processor should be automatically be assigned.

I change the SAP standard rule 13200137 for function partner SLFN0004, but can't to choose the Insert Agent - "Person".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Gurus,

>

> Plz help me with this question.

> My requirement is that as soon as Support message is created when msg processor should be automatically be assigned.

> I change the SAP standard rule 13200137 for function partner SLFN0004, but can't to choose the Insert Agent - "Person".

Dear Alexey,

If you want to have the processor assigned automatically you need to perform the definition of customer specific

partner determination and the configuration of determination rules in the system. You can refer to SAP Note 616946 but this Note only provides an example how the determination of the support team could be reached.

The message processor will be assigned only if there is just one processor to the selected component. Otherwise the Team will be assigned The important thign here is that just one value can be found.

Hope that the information helps.

Regards

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly have a look at this expert blog, which expains on the example of processor determination

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH