cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view release transport from STMS queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have just refresh my Development (DEV) system and built a new QAS system. I also managed to configure the STMS between DEV, QAS and PRD.

One of the Abapers managed to release a transport from DEV in SE01. However, when I went to STMS, i could not view the release transport in DEV or QAS. Both DEV and QAS is sharing a same transport directory. I check the transport tool and no error found.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

I think the problem here is that your transport routes are not properly configured, otherwise the request would have gone straight to the QAS queue after being released from DEV.

Go to STMS --> Transport Routes and check whether a transport route from DEV (client ###) to QAS (client ###) exists. The client numbers are also important.

Also, in case this is fine, please to to the import queue of QAS and click on refresh button. Sometimes we forget to refresh and the queue does not automatically refresh until midnight.

But for sure, this is issue with transport routes.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am interested to know who to configure client number in the transport route. I am also having the similar issue whereby my transport is not release automatically.

Thanks,

IntanAzir

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the systems shares the same transport directory, make sure on STMS that:

- The systems belong to the same transport group (group from the domain controller). In case you need to configure, save and distribute the changes.

- TRANSDIR parameter specified in STMS config on each system is equal to DIR_TRANS parameter.

Hope it helps

Br,

Javier