cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS_CFG_CREATE_A2D_REQUEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am trying to add my BW production system(BWP) in the domain.My domain controller is R3D.I mounted trans aswell.By that time i am getting below error please help me on this.

Diagnosis

An RFC error occurred in the TMS communications layer.

Target system: DOM_CTL.(000)

Function: TMS_CFG_CREATE_A2D_REQUEST

RFC message:Error opening an RFC connection.

System response

The function terminates.

Procedure

Correct the error and execute the command again.

advance thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a RFC connection issue.

Try to see if all your TMS RFC´s are able to connect to your DOMAIN CONTROLER system. Maybe your IP address or hostname is wrong in this RFC.

Since you can connect by RFC your system will be added to the Transport System.

See you!!!

Hudson Soares

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have received the similar error for the Production system running in MSCS and none of the above options worked for me, I ran the SE06 and performed post installation actions and configured the stms strangely this fixed the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may arise due to the following,

1) The system in which you are configuring STMS is not able to reach your Domain Controller.

2) Access denied for SAPservice<TargetSID> for transport directory.

Let me know, if this helps.

Regards,

Kamesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Go to SM21 and pay attention at numbers of threads, its could be overflowed. Increase the CPIC_MAX_CONV variable to 300 , O. S. command, and stop/start sap. Note 901042.

I hope this could help you

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Please check if user TMSADM is a system user or communications users in your production environment. it should be ideally a system user. Check for its authorizations and also see that it is not locked. Check for its password. it looks an issue with TMSADM which is the user created in RFC destinations for TMS.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

TMSADM is System user and it is having all authrisations what it is requrired.TMSADM will do have any password.Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Please check the OSS note 749977 for this purpose. It might solve your issue.

regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ruchit,

Thanks for your time.We are using ECC5 so this correction is already there.Please can you guess what might be the reason for this.

Thanks,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

creat the <sid>adm user with same group-id in developemnt system.

As well as check & test the RFC connections in sm59 after tms configuration, if not working provid ip-address and user detail into that.

Hope this will help you.

Balkrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

This one is not working.Can you suggest me something else.

Thanks.