cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Item type' field not populated for Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a shopping cart with the item type as 'material'. The cart is getting created successuly. However, when I execute the function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to view the details of the shppoing cart created, in the table 'e_item', the item type field (itm_type) is blank.

Also, I observed that though there are many shopping carts created in the system, the field 'ITM_TYPE' in the table CRMD_ORDERADM_I is blank. This seems unusual.

Same is the case for Purchase orders and Confirmation.

Are there any settings in the system which I am missing? Do i need to apply any SAP note in this case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In shopping cart, ITM_TYPE would be populated with LIMI (limit item) or HIER (hierarchy item).

To look for services or materials, check PRODUCT_TYPE field (01 - material / 02 - service).

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

the item type field (itm_type) is blank.

Having blank ITM_TYPE means the item is of normal item, as compared to hierarchical item (HIER) or commodity item (COCO) for example. If you were expecting to see value '01' for material item, look into the field PRODUCT_TYPE instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From testing result, it looks like design, service, material SC, item type is all BLANK, but for limit SC, it has value:

LIMI.

Regards

Lauren

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YOU ARE CORRECT. I believe you are correct.

SC

ITEM TYPE = BLANK

GOA

item type = COCO - IF IT IS PRODUCT CATEGORY CONTRACT.

mUTHU