Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client copy cancelled in postprocessing phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

could you please suggest me:

I've copied client from QAS system to DEV system with SAP_ALL profile. All tables were imported successfully. But during postprocessing phase process was cancelled due to rdisp/max_wprun_time. Program SBDLS30020100611215008 was terminated. I decided to start BDLS manually and have done it. But I don't understand is that all? Are there any postprocessing actions which I have to do? What is the status of my client? Is it ready for work? I see in scc3 that client copy cancelled. How can I avoid this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While performing a client copy, pls execute it as a background task. You may select the option 'Schedule as a background job' . This way you can avoid the Work Process max runtime error.

Client copy post processing, use the TCODE - SCC7

cheers !

PRADi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

thanks for your reply. As far as I know scc7 makes postprocessing actions after client export (scc8-scc7). But I've done the remote client copy (SCC9). By now SCC9 in Restart mode active. I don't understand what this restart mode will do: reimport from the beginning or from the last failed phase?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are right, if you were performing a remote client copy then post processing(SCC7) is not required. And for your query about restarting a failed client copy, pls refer to this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/69/c24c684ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

cheers !

PRADi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks for the link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome !

For reference : SAP Note 557132 - CC-TOPIC: Remote client copy

cheers !

PRADi

Answers (0)