cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM 7.1 Mass update of Tuple contents e.g. Company Code Data in Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we import a bulk of data in the Business Content Vendors.

For some reasons we need to update some fields in the CompanyCodeData tuple e.g. ReconciliationAccout should be set to a speccific value for a bunch of Vendors.

I could not see any method to do this others than doing it one by one in the DataManage.

Any hints how ot do such a bulk update?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked at my end and i am not able to update tuple through assignemnt.so it is not possible to update all the tuple at once.You hav to do manually update aal the records.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz-Peter,

I could not see any method to do this others than doing it one by one in the DataManager

I agree with you as Assignments so far does not work on Tuple. So you need to do manually using Data Manager. But if there are so many records, you can also make use of Import Manager.

For this, you can re-import your Tuple Table records along with Main table Display field in your Source file since main table display field act as Matching field during import which will update your existing Tuple Records with specific value for bunch of vendors.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, through assignments it is not possible.

But you can easily update Tuple data into MDM using Import Manager.

Your excel or text or xml file should contain a matching field of Vendor main table like Vendor Number, Key fields of Company code data on which basis you imported Tuple into MDM like Company Code and the fields values which you want to update.

Please do reply if you face any issue.

BR,

Alok Sharma