Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Display problem in Internet Explorer 6.0

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PageHeader Element to display Company Name and that has Logo as Image Element within it. These come fine in Mozilla or Chrome Browser but, in Internet Explorer 6.0, Name gets half overlapped by the image. This makes the look as if the two things are not properly placed.

Further, same problem is occurring in second PageHeader in that same View, where TextView has been added to display Application Server Date and Time on the Header. There, Date is in Header and Time has been introduced as second Element as TextView within it.

Therefore, it seems, PageHeader in Internet Explorer is unable to display properly, if second element is introduced into it.

However, both the PageHeader are coming as designed in Mozilla or Chrome Browser.

Can anybody guide me about how to resolve this...?

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I've done text and image in a page header in IE 7 and it worked. Perhaps you should enter a support ticket if you feel that this is an IE6 specific rendering problem.

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

My issue got resolved. Actually, I defined even larger size ( 1000px ) for the header and it worked.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Try with IE8. If you have some issues with IE8, check out the Thread [ IE8 problem |/thread/1576150 [original link is broken];.

Hope it works for you.