cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the different of KOFI and KOFK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meet an problem with the account determination type kofk, I don't understand the meaning of the posting of co a/c .

according to the documents from web,some consultants explain the difference is the requirement class.But,I test with the requirement of 30(KSL) and 40(KE).when billing ,the system automatically chooses kofi. so I want to know which requirement class can be link to kofk.and please show me the field which controls the function.tks a lot.

Edited by: jjd2008coke on Jun 13, 2010 8:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

KOFK is used whenever a sales order is linked to a controlling object. The controlling object can be an internal order or a WBS element. Also, if you are working in a make to order environment with non-valuated stock, then the sales order can also act as a controlling object.

There are a couple of places you control this. First, if the sales order is the controlling object, then that is controlled via the requirements class. In the requirements class the accounting assignment category (T459K-KNTTP) would be set to "E". In the standard system requirement clas 40 would be an example of this.

If an internal order or WBS element is the controlling object, then you make that assignment directly in the sales order under the account assignment tab (COBL-AUFNR or COBL-PS_POSID).

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.