Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi SD Gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SD Gurus

I have 2 Questions

1. Pr00 Condition type has 4 condition Records. Now i created a new condition type Pr01 as base price condition type.

I don't want to create Condition records for Pr01. but i want to copy all condition records from Pr00. How it is possible.

2. I have one line item in delivery with 100 quantity and i want to 4 invoices to be generated for these 100 quantities. My payer is same.

I need valuable suggestions by SD Gurus

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Pr00 Condition type has 4 condition Records. Now i created a new condition type Pr01 as base price condition type.
I don't want to create Condition records for Pr01. but i want to copy all condition records from Pr00. How it is possible

In the condition type V/06 for your PR01 condition type set the REFERENCE CONDITION TYPE as PR00 and save it

Once you process the sales order all the condition records for PR00 will be set to PR01

2. I have one line item in delivery with 100 quantity and i want to 4 invoices to be generated for these 100 quantities. My payer is same.

For this in the ITEM CATEGORY VOV7 maintain the BILLING RELEVANCE as K for your item category

Once you save the delivery document and creating the Billling document you can find a tab with SELECTION LIST, click on that tab and it will lead you to another screen wehre you can find the option to change the Qantity and save it

In that way you can create 4 billing documents with your same delivery document as per your required quantity.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In tcode v/06 u2013 Cond type PR00 set "Reference condition type" field as PR01 and in

Cond type PR01 set Reference application field as PR00.

All the condition records in PR00 will flow into PR01.

For Split invoice check Billing document type, Reference document type and item category.

Item category in tcode "vov7" change "billing relevence" as" K".

Check your Copy controls setting in VTFL & VTFA - Data transfer VBRK/VBRP - 001

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creating a new Condition type after copying it from the exisiting condition type, then it should start with Z for eg: (ZR01)

Any new creation in SAP should start with Z.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 1st question,

I suggest you check the "Reference condition type" field in the condition type settings.

T-CODE: V/06

Set the value to "Pr00" on Condition type settings of "Pr01".

Just like the relateionship between MWST and MWSI.

Hope it can help you.

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Answer to your 2nd question is as below :

make the settings at billing relavance in item catagery as 'k'

copy control from delivery to billing quantity "B'

pso/neg qty '+'

pricing type 'g'.

Create delivery for 100 qty

go to VF01 give delivery number and select ,go to selection list

change the open qty to 25 and.select line and copy and press enter.

YOU WILL GET INVOICE FOR 25QTY.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

For 1st question am still not clear whether you want to use pr00 along with pr01 or not ?

REgards,

Krishna O