cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario that needs to be mapped...

1. I have a single line item in Sales order for Example: 100 Qty

2. I have PGI'ed in three different batchs : 1st line 30 Qty / 2nd line 40 / 3rd line 30 Qty

3 This gets copied in billing under three line item.

Business Requirement:

Though PGI has three line items under different batches for the same item, this needs to be consolidated in single line item in Billing document.

Can any one tell me is there any standard config for this. I tried doing it in Copy control but not able to map the same. I need this to be done on priority and this is a production issue. Please suggest me the suggestion on this to map it. I will allocate the points for any suitable answers.

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mentioned the solutions that i found in my reply.

Jay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have PGI'ed in three different batchs : 1st line 
   30 Qty /  2nd line 40 / 3rd line 30 Qty

What was the "Actual GI Date" for these ?? If it is different, then definitely, you will get invoice split. If you want to force the system not to split, then you have to go for related billing exit or in your existing copy control itself, you have to modify this requirement with the help of ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Goods issue date is same... and this is copying same as PGI documents (PGI = 3 line items & Billing also with 3 line items)

But we need PGI (with 3 line items) should be copied to billing in one line item.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try this ::

Item Category-VOV7- Billing relevance- A/M -

BIlling quantity in item level copy control from Delivery-Billing - H ( Cumulative Quantity)

Hope this will hel you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below thread it will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Now its working for me... I have made the necessary changes in Biling quantity 'H' for TAN and kept 'G' for 'ZTAN' (Batch Split Items) and left Blank in ZTAN item category for Billing relevence. This really worked.

Your suggestion is helped me a lot in exploring the possibility. Hence allocating you the points. Thanks a lot once again.

Regards,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the settings in COPY CONTROL -VFTL maintain the setting at item category level as Billing quantity G "Cumulative batch quantity minus invoiced quantity"

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not working...