cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Restrict Duplicate & Without Value Manual Condition Type in ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While making a stock transfer (purchase order) by ME21N from supplying plant (Factory) to other plant (depot), if user make mistake & donu2019t put value for Manual condition type ZMRP, system accept & save the order.

Afterwards when he realizes the same or immediately come to know about not putting value & put again, system take that second line entry also & create double entry.

When invoice come then it pick the value from first line & show in negative.

How it is possible to restrict it at order level only to not to allow 0 value & repeat entry for the same condition type?

I have triedu2026.

1. At pricing procedure, there ZMRP is required entry.

2. Condition Type - ZMRP, there is _ No Limitations

We can not put D Not possible to process manually or fix this condition type as then we have to maintain condition record & prices are varies depot to depot & day by day.

3. Since this is a Header Condition, so canu2019t restrict at Access Sequence level.

This is only has to put manually by user according to the instruction of sales department.

Got Suggestion to change at user exit level to put check at delivery to not to allow printing or invoicing by putting 0 value/without any value.

Please suggest at configuration level only as itu2019s difficult to create User Exit for all requirement.

Srivastav

+91-9694096833

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must update the forum how did you solved the issue as it will help others also in future.

This is good practice.

Regards

Sanjay