Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report to view composite and master role changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i would like to know list of master role and composite role changes, i searched in SUIM for change document for roles,which gives all role changes, which is not solving the pupose.my requirement is past perticular period any composite role got changed and new tcode got added to master role

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

ramesh,

try SUIM-change document -> For roles / or reports

Role: RSSCD100_PFCG

for User (RSUSR100)

A profile ( RSUSR101)

An authorization (RSUSR102)

A role assignment (RSSCD100_PFCG)

just wanted to let you know that SAP meanwhile developed a new report RSUSR100N. I think it's only available with a certain SP level (at least in ECC 5.0).

Thanks

sri

0 Kudos

Dear

the said reports already checked,SUIM report for role changes will give all roles,please go through my requirement,i need changes to composite roles and master roles.we went live april 2010,composite role was created as per job profile before golive,now any changes to these to need to reviewed need to present a report to describe any new derived role got added or existing master role changed for tcodes.

0 Kudos

remove dup

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jun 14, 2010 12:55 PM

0 Kudos

remove dup

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jun 14, 2010 12:56 PM

0 Kudos

remove dup

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jun 14, 2010 12:56 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

1st place there is no such standard report available for the exact requirement that you have. However Change Documents For Roles still can serve the purpose.

Date you can specify in From date and To Date

Now for master role and composite role you must have a standard naming convention. Use that standard template with the help of wild card (*). And choose Single Roles in Composite Role / Transactions in Role Menu for Composite role / Master role respectively.

Cheers,

Arpan

0 Kudos

Sri's answer meets the requirements you have set. You can pull data for:

1. Master Roles

2. Composite Roles

As you should have a naming convention that specifies master & composite roles, enter the defining strings in teh search criteria and run your reports on that. If your naming convention does not distinguish these then you will have to pull the relevant roles from the tables and use them for the searches.