cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for SAP-eSourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for an option where i need to extract the following details from DB.

My requirement is to fetch the Agreement Profile ID, Name of the Stakeholder, Stakeholder Role Name from the Agreement Profile.

The filter of the query is the given user name. So with a given query if i use the user name as filter the query should return all the AP IDs, Name of user (stakeholder), stakeholder role name for a Agreement Profile table.

I tried to run the below query but it is not giving the expected results, it is also displaying the AP IDs in result to whom this user is not a stakeholder at all. not even in the Groups also. Below query i am running for user whose name is XYZ

SELECT DECODE(T2.COLLABORATOR_TYPE, 1, T2.USER_NAME_OBJECT_NAME, 2, T2.USER_GROUP_OBJECT_NAME, 5, T2.COMPANY_OBJECT_NAME ), T2.COLLABORATOR_TYPE, T1.UNIQUE_DOC_NAME, T2.COLLABORATOR_ROLE_OBJECT_NAME FROM FCI_CONTRACT T1 JOIN FCI_DOC_COLLABORATOR T2 ON T1.OBJECTID = T2.PARENT_OBJECT_ID WHERE T2.DISPLAY_NAME='XYZ' AND T1.INACTIVE = 0

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jagjit Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Singh ,

Use constraint like USER_NAME_OBJECT= <%CURRENT_USER_ID%>

thanks,

Tayi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tayi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried but still it is all the same. No improvement.

Regards,

Jagjit Singh