cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Management Earning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Iam new to this forum..so i didn`t know where to post my question, than I decided to put it here..

I want ask abou what think that makes the implementation of ERP / SAP even easier to do management earning

then .. how to prevent earnings management occurred after the implementation of ERP / SAP ...

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pary,

can you provide some more information about your background (student, SAP professional..) and explain in more detail what you are looking for?

This would help to answer your question or to recommend another forum for your question.

Regards

Sonja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja..

. but first Iam sory for my ba english..

Iam a collage student in indonesia who writing thesis bout the effect of erp system implementation on the reliabilty and relevance of financial report.. to check the reliabilty of financial report i use earning management measurement..that so I ask bout what think that makes the implementation of ERP / SAP even easier to do management earning

then .. how to prevent earnings management occurred after the implementation of ERP / SAP ...

thanks..

regards

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you could get an internship or part time job in a local SAP partner/customer company? It is very difficult to write a thesis like yours without any hands-on experience. I have plenty of experience regarding the topic, but I am not going to write your thesis for you. It would be difficult to pass my experience to your side as well.

I wonder how exactly do you want to write a useful thesis if your experience is limited, if I understand correctly? What sources do you use? What evidence? Do you have any use-cases to model the problems? Do you have any statistics about the topic? Did you ask your questions any of the local super-users/ administrators/ architects... people with some real experience? What were the answers?

Regards Otto