Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI related report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any tell me PGI related report?

Once we do the PGI the material document gets generated. I need a standard report after PGI is done.

Please let me know if any such standard reports are there...

Points will be allocated to the suitable answer.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Develop a report in SQVI using table VBFA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a query in SQVI or SQ01 by using table VBAK,VBAP,LIKP,VBFA and it will serve your purpose.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try VF04 where you can get list of deliveries due for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I know that, I need any other report other than VF04 billing due list. This T-Code further used for Billing and i do not want to suggest this T code for getting this report.

Regards,

Jay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB51 will give the delivery reference, material code, material cost and other data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathy,

It served the purpose... Thanks.

I have allotted the points to you. But could you please further suggest, Is there any standard report for Open orders Vs PGI'ed documents.

Regards,

Jay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA05, you can see one option to select "Open orders". If you select and execute the report, it will show what is ordered quantity and what is delivered. On the other hand, if you want delivery document reference also, then you have to create a query in SQVI by table joining VBAP and LIPS.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use : VL06G, VL06O, VA05. In this report you can enter your choice in Tab Status : Outb. Delivs and execute. In that report you can see the data at both level - item and Header.

Regards,

Sandip