cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer SU numbers between WHs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

We are using stock transport orders (STO) between two plants.

The delivering and the receiving plant/storage location are NOT HUM managed, but have WM whit SU.

We need use the same number of SU on the receiving WH that had on the delivering WH. Both WH handle the same range of numbers in SU.

We hare making pick and pack (RF) ussing the SU number like HU number (this works OK, no problem), on the OBD assign the output procedure SPED to create automatically a IBD on the receiving WH (this works OK, no problem). The problem is when I create the TO to the IBD the system don´t assigne the HU number to the SU number on the TO. According to SAP help the system should show me the "handling-unit overview" but don´t make it, what is the problem? I´m right trying to pass the SU numbers between both WHs on this way?.

Thanks

PD. SAP HELP: "1. To create transfer orders, start at Inbound delivery and select Putaway u2192Create

Transfer Orderu2192For Inbound Delivery.

The initial screen for creating transfer orders for inbound deliveries appears.

2. Enter the warehouse number and the inbound delivery.

The handling-unit overview screen appears.

The handling units that were created, along with some additional data, are listed on the

Active worklist tab page

To process all items at once, proceed with the putaway activities without making any

further selections."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answer. Closed