cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create inspection lot in production

Former Member
0 Kudos

During the creation of an inspection lot, normally the inspection plan operations are taken as inspection operations, fe inspection type 04. But with the inspection type 03 (inprocess insp. for production order) always the standard routing operations are taken iso inspection plan operations.

For the specified material both inspection types are defined with flag "from inspection plan".

What is the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item has a standard routing withas last task a test task.

the item has a inspection plan with standard inspection tasks.

We want to have an inpsection in the production process and the same at the end.

But the inpocess inspection lot is created from the standard routing and not from the inspection plan for this item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your question is still not very clear.

03 insp type will pick up routing as tasklist , and for 04 type you can assign insp. plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use 1 inspection plan with tests to be performed, 1 at the start of the shporder production and 1 test at the end with the same tests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lammie,

I am really confuses actually what you want, but can give you a brief idea about in process inspection.

There are 2 of inspection types related to it-03 and 04. 03 type will create lot but that will use routing as task list. 04 will use inspection plan as task list. So, when processing production order, 1st 03 type will generate a lot, there you can check hows the quality going.This lot is not stock relevant. After confirmation, 04 type will create another lot for final result confirmation and this lot is stock relevant.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If inspection type 03 always uses the standard routing and not the inspection plan, what can be done in standard SAP to create an inspection lot at sho prder release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the concept of "Early Inspection lot" this will create inspection lot of 04 with inspection plan.This will create after relase of order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the concept of "Early Inspection lot" this will create inspection lot of 04 with inspection plan.This will create after relase of order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is:

I want to have the inspection type 03 also copy the inspection plan tasks into the inspection lot. How to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry still not clear about your requirement. If possible, plz give an example of what you want.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The indicator is inspec. with task list. A routing is also a task list. The 03 inspection lots use the routing or receipe for the inspection process, not inspection plans.

No, you cannot modify this and no, 03 lots cannot use inspection plans.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to generate an inspection lot during shop order release with inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No you can not. You have to use routing as task list for origin 03, its a PP part of your in process inspection.

Why do you want to use inspection plan for this? If its for stock transfer, use 04 origin "early inspection" as suggested by Sujit.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mention by other collegues here, you can use an 04 inspection lot. If you set the indicator in the material master inspection type set up to "early lot creation" in the inspec. control field. This causes the inspection lot to be created when the order is released.

No inspection data from the routing will be included in the 04 inspection lot however. 04 lots only use inspection plans.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hoi Swqarnali_D,

I do not know how I can explain better:

I want to have an inspection lot taken from inspection plan A, at the release of the shoporder, and I want to have an inspection lot at GR from SO also from inspection plan A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection plan is a generic term used for task list ,routing ,recipe etc etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please can you elaborate your quiestion.

Regards

Sanil