cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD connection problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

We have some problems with our SLD, for some reason we get an error message in the Web Dynpro Content Administrator saying: Connection to

System Landscape Directory (SLD) could not be opended successfully.

In the logs under the /sld, the following messages keeps repeating, at a regular interval.

+#589 06/29/2006 08:07:47.423 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_22]

WARNING com.sap.lcr.cimsrv.ChangePasswordServlet: Password change required for WBEM client. Please ensure that service client users don't have initial passwords. Alternatively, logon to the SLD user interface with the corresponding user and assign a new password. After the password has been changed, client settings must be updated accordingly.+

In the Visual Administrator the following error is visible, as a last line;

HTTP call failed: Broken Pipe (errno: 33)

Any links to relevant notes or clues to the source of the problem is highly appreciated. I have used up all my guesses.

Best regards,

Jørgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörgen,

pls run first transaction SLDCHECK and copy the output to this message.

Did you maintain the connection to the SLD using transaction SLDAPICUST ?

Kr,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Has the issue been resolved ?IF yes then how ? Please i am also facing the same issue .any body please help me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were also facing the same issue.Can you please check what user have you given in sld data supplier in visual administrator.See we should make sure that when you change the password of the user id that you have mentioned for ex .then we should make sure that it changes everywhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was our scenario we were using java stack .We had to connect abap systems to java stack.So we got the abap systems into our local sld which we maintained on our java stack system.We had used administrator user everywhere like in SLDAPICUST tcode in abap systems and sld data supplier in visual administrator in java based systems .So when we changed the password for administrator we got the same error.So we had to change the administrator password to the original one.As administrator password had to be changed in config tool and various other places where we had given that user .So please look into it whether you had changed the password for that user id and if yes then please change it to the original value and if you still face issue please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the administrator which you have used is getting locked ferquently due to the password mismatch.Once the passwrod has been updated at all places this will resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jørgen!

Have u been ble to solve it??

I am facing the same problem

Thank u in advance!!