cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediately print of collective picking list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a message type copy of collective picking list message SK00. Using transaction VL06O and button "for picking" I create a delivery group (type K), I insert a short description in pop-up system show me with group nr and after I press return. As I have set value 4 (send immediately) in parameter "dispatch time" in VVG2 condition record of output message, system correctly create immediately the message and put it in spool.

Problem is that I want to print immediately the collective picking list. I have set "print immediately" flag in VVG2 record of output message, but system only create the output message in spool, without immediate print.

I have tried to modify print parameters of my SAP user, but I have no result. I can't use immediate picking message like EK00.

Someone can suggest me a possible solution or something else to check at customizing level?

Thanks all in advance

Gianpaolo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gianpaolo

You have to work with Basis to set up SAPlpd or SAPSprint to achieve this. It is nothing you are doing/ have to do for the output to sit in the spool.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gianpaolo

See if you need to modify program RVADSK01 to provide missing country data for the report.

I got the idea from an OSS note for older releases, but it may be useful for you also if you are using custom print reports.

134385 - Collective picking list not printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Thank you for your suggestion. I ask to technician to check the program code as to verify if we can do something.

Gianpaolo

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Use tcode SP01

2. Enter the User ID for which print is not coming.

3. Click EXECUTE

4. A spool list against that user id would be displayed.

5. If the print out is not fired at 1st instance, then the spool would be showing ERROR status else it will show COMPLETE status.

6. Double click on Error to understand the details.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on Jun 11, 2010 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

My problem is that I find the print in spool and I can execute, but I want to do this automatically. Spool isn't in error or already complete. Is simply created and not executed.

Regards

Gianpaolo

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Shipping points(V_TVST) details screen enter the following details under "Print Picking List"

Output Type Your output type

Message Language EN

Number of Messages 1

Send Time 4

Transmission Medium 1

Then use via VP01SHP under "shipping (special case)(V4) and picking list (Your output type)

enter your shipping point, output device, Name, Suffix1, Suffix 2

Shipping Point -

OutputDevice - Your output printer

Name - LIST1S

Suffix 1 - Your output type

Suffix 2 - KOMMILISTE

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Unfortunately, your suggestion it's ok for automatic picking using message type like EK00. I use a message type copy of SK00 (delivery group) and application isn't V4 but V5 in VP01SHP.

Regards

Gianpaolo