cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in Runtime Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/rwb/rtcheck/rtcserver/Processor error while trying to run Component Monitoring in runtime workbench.

Please advise!!

Thanks a lot

Edited by: Chanakya Sharma on Jun 13, 2010 9:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

All PI components should be on the same SP release at all times. You have one component on SP05 and the rest on SP04. To fix the issue you will need to undeploy the SP05 Messaging patch and deploy the SP04 version. Or just upgrade all remaining components to SP05.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Thansk a lot. Even I was thinking on those lines.

But not sure, is their any way we can undeploy SP5 patch and come revert back to SP4?

I am facing one more issue in the following thread, I think it is also because of the same SP mismatch issue. Could you please have a look and post your expert comments there as well?

Thanks for support!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark

Problem solved after applying SP 5.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just ask Basis team to refresh the cache.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chanakya,

Are there any changes done recently , was it working fine before.Please check with your basis team if it is an issue due to improper post installation steps.Try restarting the server once if it solves by chance.

Are there any services need to be started,check with Basis team once.

Do you see any red indicator against adapter engine in RWB? just a check ,is SLD check working fine?

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas:

yes there were few changes made in the system recently. A patch related to MESSANGING SERVICE 7.11 (sp5) was applied and the rest of PI 7.11 is on sp4.

SLDCHECK is perfectly fine.

Thanks Hemant:

We did refresh the CACHE as full but still getting the same error.