cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullets with Label!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use a bullets with Label but dont know how to do it.For Example there are four label and each should be with bullets in each line.Please advice how do we do that.

Thanks,

Vikram..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Basically you need to place Image control first and then LabelControl

Set the ImageSource property so that i will show the respective bullet icon.(Please refer to the help to set the image properties)

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to add something:

You first need to import the image into the WD project in order to use it...

After that you can just enter the name of the image in the source parameter of the Image UI, please remamber that you need to enter the filename as it appears (Case sensitive).

Yaniv.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently Label is availble with three designs Standard,Light and Emphasized. Incase if you want bullet only solution is as suggested by Armin.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no equivalent to <ul> in Web Dynpro. If you urgently need bullets, you can use your own icons to realize this.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks for your reply.How do we use our own icons in case we need to use them necessarily. I think we need to take the image of the icon and use them with label but I dont know how.Please guide.

Thanks,

Vikram..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra,

Use "Caption" UI control instead -- it has both icon and text.

Also you can use standard SAP images, path to image will be ~sapicons/file_name.gif

VS