cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong status for PO in SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expert's,

I'm trying to update a status in SRM 5 portal for a purchase order. The main problem was that the status was " error in process" because the PO was not tranfered to the backend system. Manually, using BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC the PO was transfered to the backend and the status in BBP_PD is now correct. The problem is that in SRM portal the status continues with "error in process".

I tryed to use report BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQ_REQ_UP but with no sucess. Do you have any idea how to update this status to "ordered" ?

Best regards,

Mário.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

There may be an error coming from the backend that is not being picked up on the screen.

se37 run BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, set BP in META_BAPI_DISPTCH, in debug, F7 out of this FM and F5 into the below call funtion, then go down to bottom of next code where you will see another call_function destination destination.

There will be a return[] field, if you F6 over this funtion you will see any errors that return from the backend.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the help, i saw the process in debug but there kis no errors comming from the backend system. The PO is already in backend system but the status in Portal is still " error in process " instead of "ordered".

Do you have any other ideia ?

Best regards,

Mário.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My experience has been that if you manually transfer the PO with FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, even though the PO is successfully repliated in ECC system, the status of the SRM PO won't change to "Ordered". But since the status reflected in portal selection result list gets the same status data as that in BBP_PD, I am curious why you see correct (Ordered) status in BBP_PD. Can you list the statuses you see in BBP_PD for this PO?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

Is PO message created and sent it to vendor or not?

what is the other error in rz20or application monitor for this PO ?

do you have still entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB ?

ANY ENTRY IN SM58 /SLG1 ?

always we need to analyse the PO error and resolve the data proplem and we need to push them .

you shuld not forcely push without correcting any propblem by FM weapon.

mUTHU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Thank you for the clues, i will try to analyse all that and then check again.

Best regards,

Mário.