Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Va05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi To All,

i have a question for you all.

through SPRO under SAles & Distr -> Sales -> list i have inserted the 0 Sh ship to party.

now it appears in VA05 under partner selection but when i try to run it with the ship to nothing happen.

am i doing something wrong?

can you please advise?

thanks

C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can search the forum before posting. This has been already answered by many.

Check OSS note 1453670 - Transaction VA05: Selection by partner function type not working

Regards

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system uses some index tables to read documents with more performance.

This document is a new one or an old document?

Maybe you need to run the program RVV05IVB that reestruct the index tables.

More information about this program see note 128947.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You only need to carry out the following activities in Customizing:

Configure update of partner indices (for lists according to sold-to party, payer, and so on)

Configure update of item indices (for lists according to material)

You can use an existing display variant or define your own to determine which columns should be displayed in the list. Before you can save your own display variant, you must first define a parameter in your user profile by choosing System ® User profile ® Own data and entering the following in the Parameters tab page:

SD_VARIANT_MAINTAIN in the Parameters column

A in the Value column

For more information, see Display variants in the CA - ABAP List Viewer documentation.

For more details refer the link below:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/ed/9db6e8aea911d2b71f0000e8160175/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enter the Organizational data also that is the key to execute the field. I have tried and its working fine.

Hope your problem will get resolved.

Regards,

Krishna O