cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When I see Notification Number from DNOTIFWL and crm_dno_monitor is differing for same description ,how I can correct this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

on those two transactions you re not golla see the same kind of objects meaning that in

- dnotifwl: you will see SLF1 type of document = notification

- crm_dno_monitor: you will see SLFN, ... type of documents = service Desk Tickets

The help desk process is when a user create a message, it creates a SLF1 that created an SLFN. Both have different numbers though !

i.e. In where Used button of an SLFN you will c the ID of the attached SLF1 !

Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil,

what is the deffience between these two i.e notification and service Desk Tickets.my end user are working in dnotifwl only they are completing task there only what will be the effect if its not closed from crm_dno_monitor.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

normally it should ! are you sure you don t have any Z ticket like a ZLFN ?

can u also check entry PROCESS_TYPE in table DNOC_USERCFG. The Field Val assigned corresponds to the kind of CRM ticket you want to assign to your SLF1.

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Its updating only few.even we close SLF1 its not updating in SLFN

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

that is how its supposed to work. For status you can remark that theyr are different in SLF1 and SLFN

for SFL1:

- In Process

- Completed

- Completer Confirm...

for SLFN

-New

-Customer Action

-Sent to SAP

-Proposed Solution

-Confirmed...

Some Status change on SLF1 should Change STatus of SLFN thoyugh

for example

from created -> In process in SLF1 provoques from New -> In Process in SLFN

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

its updating only few feild in SLFN

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

normally it should. Can u make sure when u access SLF1 (i guess you do it from SLFN whith where used button) to be in a display mode on your SLFN. Then change for example description of SLF1. Relaunch transaction and check SLFN : you should normally see description of your ticket changed accrording to changes made on SLF1. I just did test on my Solman and it does work !

If it still does nt work can you check that when updating SLF1 and SAVING modul function (SE37) CRM_ORDERADM_H_UPDATE_DU is called. Normally in line 41 : UPDATE crmd_orderadm_h FROM TABLE it_records_to_update the SLFN is updated !

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes its updating but not user status in SLFN

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

normally it should. Can u make sure when u access SLF1 (i guess you do it from SLFN whith where used button) to be in a display mode on your SLFN. Then change for example description of SLF1. Relaunch transaction and check SLFN : you should normally see description of your ticket changed accrording to changes made on SLF1. I just did test on my Solman and it does work !

If it still does nt work can you check that when updating SLF1 and SAVING modul function (SE37) CRM_ORDERADM_H_UPDATE_DU is called. Normally in line 41 : UPDATE crmd_orderadm_h FROM TABLE it_records_to_update the SLFN is updated !

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

when creating a Support Message (what your users apparently do) in transaction notif_create there is this kind of message that appears:

Message xxxxxxxxx successfully created in [SID]

The xxxxxx correpond to the Service Desk Ticket : SLFN

There is also another ticket that is created in Solman and thats completely transparent of SLF1 type

SLFN are reported in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR

SLF1 are reported in transaction DNOTIFWL

When updating SLF1 (you re not supposed to work with SLF1 anymore if Service Desk Module of Solman is set up at your company !) ; SLFN is automatically updated as well; so for example when SLF1 is closed no more changes are possible in SLFN !

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil,

when we update SLFN its updating SLF1,but when ever we update SLF1 its not updaing SLFN.