SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating variant program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scnario wherin in i have to find out the rebate based on power factor for HT consumers.there is a table where the entire powerfactor and rebate relationship is stored.

so i have created a variant program which will do the follwoing:

Input : PF (Operand FACTOR)

Flag (Operand USERDEF)

Output: Rebate.(Operand FACTOR)

I hve created a function module staring with ISU and the variant proram name where i hve just written one select query.

But it is giving error which i guess i basicaly due to mismatch of input output parametrs of function module and variant program.

I checked out standard variant programs which uses some specfic structures for the same,whcih i am unable to use.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Regards

Soumik

4 REPLIES 4

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I prefer to create always copy of the function module of the standard variant program, and there to make necessary changes and enhancements. It is more comfortable and easier.

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumik,

Can you pls tell me where can we create or display variant program?

Regards,

Girdhar

0 Kudos

Girdhar:

Tcode EA99 will get you there. As for the create/display - they are function modules and can be seen in SE37. i.e. Variant QUANTI01 is represented by FM ISU_QUANTI01

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill