Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of lading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi To All,

i have a question for you.

i have created an order with two item. now on the bill of lading it appears the two material but they have the same description, i explain it with an example:

line 1: material 11111 description xxxxx

line 2: material 22222 description aaaaa

this in the order, now on hte bill of lading i have:

line 1: material 11111 description xxxxx

line 2: material 22222 description xxxxx

how did it happen? have you any clues on that?

and also on the picking list there is no quantity, the description are ok but no quantity.

jope you can help me.

thanks

C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is your bill of lading document & pick list a customized output? I guess the issue is that the internal table which picks up the description is not getting refreshed & cleared. Also check from where is the code picking up the description.

Check that in debug mode. ABAPer may be able to locate that. Just test it with 3 line item delivery. If the same description is copied to all items, then definitely its a refresh issue.

For the picking list, check if the total quantity is picked in the delivery. Then again check in the output control prog if there is code written to pick the quantity. Standard SAP pick list should pickup the pick quantity. If not, then again check in debug mode.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its the problem with your smartform or script that you have used to prinit the BOL or picking list.

Please take the help of ABaper and ask hi mto debugg and rectify it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Krishna O