cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need pricing schema without taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have copied a new pricing schema from an existing one. In the schema, I deleted vat condition because, There will be no vat in this kind of sales. After I assigned schema to sales document, while I am creating a customer order, again it calculates vat in the va01 screen. I want sap no to calculate the vat...

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the system is determining the New Pricing Procedure or not, by going to the anlysis tab in Line Item Condition.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although, there is not mwst condition in the pricing procedure, it calculates mwst condition in va01 screen.

Edited by: Fsmehmet on Jun 11, 2010 8:33 AM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your Sales Order line Item --> Condition Tab --> Click on Analysis Button.

Check which Pricing Procedure (Not Pricing Condition) it is determining. Is this the New Procedure you have created or the Old One. If this is the Old PRocedure then go to OVKK and maintain your new Pricing procedure for your Sales Area + Doc. Pricing Procedure + Customer pricing Procedure so that it determine your new pricing procedure.

If system is determing your New Procedure then go to V/08 and remove thos Condition Types (like MWST) which you do not require and SAVE.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also, you can bypass the tax by going to header details and going to the billing document tab go to al tax classification and put a 0. Same thing can be done in Item line. Basically, if customer master and material master has liable for tax system will pick the condition type of taxes. Again just like the previous comment make sure the sales document is picking the proper pricing procedure that you have created this is the main thing you want to achieve and not the bypass.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also, you can bypass the tax by going to header details and going to the billing document tab go to al tax classification and put a 0. Same thing can be done in Item line. Basically, if customer master and material master has liable for tax system will pick the condition type of taxes. Again just like the previous comment make sure the sales document is picking the proper pricing procedure that you have created this is the main thing you want to achieve and not the bypass.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in va02 at the header level sales tab - Pricing procedure field. Is it the new pricing procedure?

If not than maintain the pricing procedure dtermination for the respective sales area ,doc pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

Also Check in condition tab by clicking on analysis tab why the MWST condition is picked up.

Hope this will hel you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is because stystem is still picking your old Pricing Procedure.

Please check following points,

In Tcode: OVKK for combination of Sales Org+ D Chnl + Dv + Do Pr + Cu Pr + Pricing Procedure(New One)

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sorry for the repeating I think the forum is out of order. its double posting.

Edited by: Muhammad Ali Lozada on Jun 11, 2010 11:59 AM