cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restricting sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am working in a scenario where we have to restrict the sales order to be save if there is a situation of partial delivery, at this moment am getting just an information that there is a partial delivery but its just an information and let me to save the sales order,

but i want to restrict the sales order to be saved and give an error message

Regards

subhro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

IS requirement not to save sales order if complete order quantity is not saved?

You will create a delivery after saving the sales order. Not before. So how will you know if it is a complete delivery or partial delivery?

Consider that you have 20 items in a sales order. Which line item can you consider for partial delivery?

Also it is possible that few of the items will be 3rd party items TAS. These items will be confirmed only when GR is done for the PO.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the answer thanks to every one

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subhro

could you please share with us what solution you aplied for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I understood, you mean to say suppose there is line item having quantity 10 in sales order and available is only 5 then it should not allow to save the sales order. If this is the scenario then you can not handle by configuration, you have to for enhancement.

you have to check whether the sale sorder quanity for perticuler line item is same or less than the UNRESTRICTED STOCK at the plant and storage location level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the incomplete procedure for the same .

Go to OVA2 select the group as sales header.

- Select the procedure assigned to your order ( 11-standard order )

- Select the field and enter the new field as Table - VBAK and field name as AUTLF and save it.

This setting will not allowed you to create orders for partial delivery as with this seeting you have to tick on complete delivery at the main screen before saving the order.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue .Please post your feedback.

Regards,

Krishna O

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not clear of your requirment.

Still, if you want to restrict the Partial delivery, then you can do this at 3 levels:

- Customer master

- Customer material info record CMIR

- Sales order - If you want the specific sale order to have the partial delivery control. You can set it at the sales order - item data - Shipping

If the restriction is on Material, then maintain CMIR.

Thanks & Regards

JP