cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore deleted objects with local transports ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

while trying to delete existing source system and create the same again in RSA1, I deleted some of the BW objects as it was asking to delete. Now I could not activate the bw source system, which I created newly. I have local transport created for the deleted objects. Is it possible to restore the deleted objects back.

Thanks,

Usha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN !!!!!

Is it only single BI system or any other BI system exists. If exists are these deleted objects moved to that other system. If yes then try to create the requests of deleted objects in that system and then transport them here. If it is only a single system then as per my knowledge I dont think it is possible to resote them from local requests. Normally if you have two clients in a system and if you want changes from one client to be copied to other then we do it using SCC1. But I guess you BI system might have only one client and I think transporting them in the same client would not work. But anyhow just give a try by using SCC1 tcode.

In last case check with your BASIS consultant if they are taking backup and till what date backup exists. If backup exists then ask them to restore the same and this will restore the complete system to date of which the backup exists.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved, when the data load is applied. Also Could restore the other source systems.

Thanks,