cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting because of e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem with a bpm execution. When the Receiver Determination call a simple BPM, this process stop and in transaction SWEQBROWSER show a object ZXI_PROXY .... with status Waiting because of e.

Thanks all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a really late answer but if somebody seach about solution i can say it's related with WORKFLOW_LOCAL_xxx rfc which is in Logical connection type in sm59. If this connection is ok you will not get error message Then You can deliver message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem has been resolved.

In tcode swwl we have drop all work items, we aplicate Sap note 463091 in workflow payload and all business process have change to code 0.

Thanks all for yours response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see in SWEQBROWSER that the object type ZXI_PROXY_X is not delivery. When I delivery this object the outbound status change but BPM don't excecute.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether u hav clicked the option to start process in the BPM steps.Then check everythin in BPM again and whenever u r changin ur process Reimport it to ID and also delete previous workflow usin swwl TCODE.Also check the status in Cache usin SXI_CACHE TCODE.

Regards

Vineetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

normally this means that an error has occured. Do you use a correlation in your process... If so, then perhaps the correlation could not be found or is not used correctly.

Open the process with transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE, then open the Workflow protocol and then press SHIFT-F9 (List with technical details), perhaps you can see more details.

Regards,

Lars

Message was edited by: Lars Ottawa

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this ...

follow this blog, and delete all entries for the 'e' .

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/12/07/transformation-error-and-still-stuck