Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value for SAP Query - SQ01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I made a query for GL master data, and I have a selection criteria on chart of account, but since the chart of account for all company codes are same; therefore I would like to default the chart of account selection criteria to my COA.

I read through question/answer in the following thread: but solution given by Lalitha Manda ... I cannot get the given selection path.

Kindly advise, and I am using ECC6.0.

Thanks,

sbmel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

birendra_chatterjee
Active Participant

Hi,

You need to go to the infoset of the query (transaction SQ02), or in SQ01, after input of the SAP Query, click on 'Infoset Query'.

In the right frame You will get a list of fields for selection. There You can default the value of selection field GL Account in the column 'Value'.

Regards,

Birendra

3 REPLIES 3

birendra_chatterjee
Active Participant

Hi,

You need to go to the infoset of the query (transaction SQ02), or in SQ01, after input of the SAP Query, click on 'Infoset Query'.

In the right frame You will get a list of fields for selection. There You can default the value of selection field GL Account in the column 'Value'.

Regards,

Birendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to set a default value in the backstage but when i set a value, field appears in the selection screen in my query. Is there any way to make the field with default value invisible?

Regards,

Aleyna

0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:

Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members.

Please note, that your post here won't be answered.