cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover a deleted sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has wrongly deleted a sales order, which the number has been set in a FI document. So when user want to clear that FI doc, the system will says "sales order XXXX doesn't exist".

Now could it be possble to recover a deleted sales order or something what we could do for such case?

Thank you,

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to recover the deleted Sales Order.

Or i know it's not possible to stop user using VA02. But how could we stop user choosing "Delete" action from menu?

However to restrict User from using the VA02 transaction, you may take the help of Basis Consultant, and you provide only the authorisation for VA03 (Display sales Order).

If you want to provide the authorisation for VA02 but restrict the user from Deleting the document, use Screen Variant (T-Code : SHD0). Serach the forum for SHD0, and you will get lots of detail.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How was it possible to delete a sales order with an FI link? Such order would have had at least a subsequent billing document and the orders with subsequent documents cannot be deleted. Unless you have a very peculiar business process...

Are you sure the order wasn't archived?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

It can be controlled through authorization and the activities in it .

Please consult with your basis consultant and the t code to maintain it is PCFG.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or i know it's not possible to stop user using VA02. But how could we stop user choosing "Delete" action from menu?

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ask Basis consultant for help on that object. It may be possible by user authorization which is done in Basis. check and see.