cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to set SAPscript in French Lang to print for vendors in FR

0 Kudos

Hi !

I copied one of the SApscript into French language from english and would like to do the settings so that when the vendor is in say France , it should print the SAPscript in french langugae or else just print the regualr englisg language . Is it somewhere I need to go and do some kind of configuration or do we need to make chnages in any program so that when the vendor is in Frnace it should check for the language and set it to FR and that would help. In either case where exactly do I have to do the settings or chnage the program . Help would be geratly appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a custom table for vendor and language & according to that you can call the form.

Thanks,

Abhijit

0 Kudos

But how do I set the form which is in FR to print it when the vendor is in France, I mean where is the SAPscript being called at and how to configure it or call it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you told us which form you're talking about we could help more.

Some forms default to the vendor's preferred language (see txn XK03) and some have condition records which could be enhanced to include country as a criteria (eg. txn MN04 for POs).

0 Kudos

I was talking about the EFT form its ZF110_IN_AVIS. This is similar to the F110_IN_AVIS SAP script with our company logo on it. I want this one to be printed in french when evndor is in a particular region.

Thanks.