cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreement - Rebate Payments - Final Settlement - Automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD

trying to process final settlement and get error. i have confirmed the three points below the procedure are confirmed. i tried to delete the condition with the material but the settlement still fails.

Material 734-432 is not defined for sales org.111, distr.chan.11, language EN

Message no. V1382

Diagnosis

Material 70103.2671 is not defined for the following combination of requirements:

Sales organization 260

Distribution channel 26

Language EN

System Response

The system allows no further processing.

Procedure

You can check whether

-the material number that you entered is correct

-the material has been created for the sales organization and distribution channel

-a short text with the appropriate language exists in the material master record (a short text must be available in the language of either the customer or the sales organization)

The material must meet all three of the above requirements before you can process it further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amy

I have a couple questions:

1) Are you using a 'Material for settlement"? Is 734-432 the material for settlement? If not use one.

2) Let me double check on the 'short text' piece of the checks? Go into the material master basic data 1 tab, click on 'Additional data' button at the top and in the next screen, ensure that you are in the 'Descriptions' sub-tab and confirm that you have a description for Language EN (English) here. Sorry, I don't mean to doubt you but just want to ensure that you are doing it right.

If you confirm point 2, i.e. a material description exists for EN in the material master, then I am at a loss to help you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the settlement materials for your condition records. They become the items on settlement documents, so they have to be set up in the same sales area as the agreement.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Can you extend material 734-432 to Sales organization 111.

JACK