cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Ord Assignment-BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3(Create Procurement Order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the following BAPI to create a External Procurement order(BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3) with standard ATP Catgeory-AG.

I need to use Internal Order number assignment, however in the documentation it says that we need to assign a order_number.

*******************************************************************************************************

BAPI documentation

With internal number assignment:

If an order is created with internal number assignment, it receives the order category "APO local order" (domain fixed value 8).

Specify ORDER_NUMBER.

A GUID and an internal order number are assigned internally. The order is displayed in the APO system using this internal order number. The GUID and the internally assigned order number are returned in the mapping table together with the ORDER_NUMBER entered. The ORDER_NUMBER is only used for assignment in the mapping table and it is not used in APO in this case.

*******************************************************************************************************

QUESTION:

(1) Can I hard code the value of the ORDER_NUMBER to a fixed value or

do I need to change the ORDER_NUMBER every time a new order is created.

(2) If I hard code the value, will there be any problems in the mapping of the ORDER_NUMBER and APO internally created-internal order number and GUID

Any pointers are really appreciated

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You should be in a position to give a fixed order no. ( for this internal number assignment is not required).

2. Hard coding of the number should not create any problem.

Regards

Datta