cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business system - inbound interface issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a business system in SLD and assigned required SWCV in installed products tab.now i imported that business system in to ID.

But in my business system i am not able to find the inbound interfaces of perticular SWCV. (able to see some other i/b and o/b interfaces)

i have configured SLD perfectly. ( in business system -installed products tab i have assigned the SWCV and product and check box was ticked). but the same SWCV and it's interfaces are not reflecting at the ID>business system.

now this business system is using in so many interfaces. so i can't reimport again. So kindly suggest how can i get the inbound interfaces to my business system in ID.

Thanks in advance.......SARAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Cache Overview to see if you are facing any problem,

also if you create the BS with the proper SWC, etc etc. and few days later you define a new SWC to this BS, you have to refresh the configuratio in the SLD-->I mean, go to BS and check if all SWC associated are selected. if not, select them and try again. this is important if you want to define a routing rule in the Receiver determination.

Now if you are in the ID and you cannot see directly services filtering by BS, dont care just change the filters to ANY ANY and you will see all services.

Hope Helps

Thanks

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RP,

Thanks for teh reply...everything is fine in SLD and done teh SLDcache refresh...and i am bale to select the inbound interface in ID while ctrating the routing rules...but my business system does not shows the inbound interface which i used in routing rules...due to this even my screnario executed successfully, i am not able to get exact output.

SARAN

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mmm

I faced the same problem and i was because i didnt have select the SWC in the BS (SDL) although SWC appeared in the list in the BS it was not selected.

if that not solve the problem, really dont know why.

RGDS

RP

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Jun 10, 2010 11:39 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system - will that solve your problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try clear SLD cache, allow ID to get data from SLD again.

Regards

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liang,

thanks for your reply...i have done SLD cache refresh...still same issue. not able to find the inbound interface in my business system

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see other interfaces from the same SWVC?

Is your interface activated, the cache up to date?