cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic credit check: several customers assigned to one credit account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We use the automatic credit checks and have customized them properly with tcode OVA8. Apart from static credit limit check we use for instance the credit check against the maximum allowed dunning level, the credit check on the basis of overdue open items and the credit check on the basis of the oldest open items.

We want to group some customers by changing their credit account with tcode FD32. As a result, not only the head office of a company (say customer AA) shall refer to a credit account AA as a leading customer, but subsidiaries of that company (say customers BB and CC) shall also do so.

Does anybody know, how the automatic credit check behaves, when for instance the maximum allowed dunning level for customer BB is exceeded or the maximum allowed number of days for overdue invoices are exceeded? What does happen, when an order for customer CC shall be stored? Do the old open items for customer BB affect the orders only for customer BB or for all customers or perhaps only for the leading customer AA?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Andreas Kleisun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas

In OVA8, if you check the box 'Payer', all these checks- open items, oldest open item, and the highest dunning level - only happen for the Payer (partner) in the document and not to other customers (payers) linked to one common credit customer. Use that as needed for your situation. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

this was very helpful and should solve the problem. I will let you know wether the credit checks behave as predicted. Thanks very much.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

this was very helpful and should solve the problem. I will let you know wether the credit checks behave as predicted. Thanks very much.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

Your reply was very helpful and should solve the problem. I will let you know if the credit check behaves as predicted. Thanks very much.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your reply was very helpful and solved the problem. System behaviour is as predicted. Thanks very much.

Best regards

Andreas Kleisun

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this Liknk :-

[]

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems pretty complicated. This is only possible when customer AA,BB and CC has a comman Payer. Because credit check always happens at "Payer" partner and never for Sold to or Ship to party.

So try having comman payer for AA,BB and CC it might work.

Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

It will go for credit hold, but still order will be able to create.

JACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may change the message to error in order to prevent creation。