Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error at maintain insp lot origins and assign inspection types

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i want to assign a new inspection type to lot origin 05 i get a runtime error. I don't know what's happening, but i think that it is caused because the system cannot find a record. When i look in TQ31 and TQ33 i see a line with lot origin 05. In table TQ32 there is no line.

I can still maintain all other inspection lot origins. I removed the inspection type from 05 and want to add another one, but it's not possible anymore because of the error...

Does anybody have an idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant

Issue is solved. I used the debugger to change te parameter that caused the programm gave the error. After adding a variant 01 the problem was gone.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good way to resolve the issue.

Yeah.. don't delete that 01 variant anymore!!!

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you deleted the 05 insepction type that SAP delivers and had linked to origin 05

You shouldn't do that.

SAP is very picky about having the 01 variant assigned. You have deleted the 01 variant.

You can try to create it back maybe. If it fails, my guess is you'll have to have the basis team regenerate the TQ32 table from the 000 client. Then you'll have to redo any entries you need, like any custom inspection types.

FF