cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add new tabs with custom fields to standard contract screen in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know the step by step procedure to add the new tabs with custom fields to the contract item screen in SRM 7.0

I could see some demos about the floor plan manager in SDN, but i could not understand how to achieve my requirement using floor plan manager.

I think i have to enahnce the standard dynpro of contract item screen and integrate the new tabs with custom fields. Also please let me know how to read the values from the fields of standard dynpro to pass the values to our custom logic in our web dynpro abap to get the corresponding details from the custom tables we developed. Such as, i need to pass the GUID and material number of the contract line item to the custome table which holds the demand or requisition values for that line item and display the details in the new tab added and the qty field there should be in editable mode and user can make changes and save it.

Regards,

Srinath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

May this wey can helo you:

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001969972008E.pdf

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

you can read SAP training material srm210 page 409 to 410.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yang,

Thanks for the info.

I could read SRM 210 material and I have done some analysis and found out some important details regarding the below task.

1) Firsly, I could find the details about the floor plan manager using which we can change standard GUI of contrat line item and add our new tabs there from Jung's recorded demo. But, could not understand how to add new tabs to contract item screen using floor plan manager and how to integrate the new abap web dynpro created for three new tabs which holds the data in tabular format.

2) To add the new table fields to the sap standard table for contract item as BBP_PDS_CTR_ITEM_ICU and structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_CTR where in I need to add all the new custom fields using append structure

3) Also I could read about the feeder class which is used to write the data to the database, example for contract SAPSRM_FEEDER_CTR: Feeder type for an SAP SRM contract

. But, I also read about some of the BADIs available and the BADI for central contract is BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI where in the FLT_VAL we have to pass the bus. Object as BUS2000113 and the method to be used is BBP_CTR_CHANGE

So I am not sure whether to use the feeder class or BADI to write data of new customer fields into database.

Do I need to develop the ABAP web dynpro applications for each new tabs and integrate with the main web dynpro for contract item or I can achieve this using the BADI's or I need to use in conjunction with both.

The data in the new tabs will be in tabular format, I mean more than one row, means, for one line item selected for contract, there can be many demand line items which i should display in tabular format under the new tab. so I think I should create new abap web dynpros , insert UI element as a table and populate the values and integrate it with the standard web dynpro for contract item using floor plan manager. Please confirm this.

Regards,

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Were you able to figure out the procedure?

I have a requirement where I have to add an extra tab to the Supplier screen.