cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data: maintain "Goods Issue Processing Time" in R3 and CIF it ?

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to use the so called GIPRT (Goods Issue Processing Time) in the APO material master (Tab: GR/GI) to schedule SNP PREQs. I can maintain the field in APO but finally I'm looking for maintaining it in the conencted R3 material master (MM02). I see a field in R3 called MARC-GI_PR_TIME but after scanning the material master customizing I think you can't add that to any dynpro in MM01/02/03.

I wonder if this field (MARC-GI_PR_TIME) in R3 is truly meant for maintaining the Goods Issue Processing Time in R3 and transfering it to SCM via the CIF or whether its there but has no function or is maintained somewhere else in R3. Any idea ?

Workaround obviously would be to maintain the field in APO directly - but that's what I want to avoid since 99% of master data are coming from R3.

Regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You can implement user exit EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001 and can write code based on your requirement ( May be you want to transfer this GR time for some of the products only). You can push the values by this user exit for any field in APO.

Thanks,

Abhilasha